Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hee Hee, Ha Ha -- Remi's First Giggle

Okay, maybe it's not technically her first, since she has long giggled in her sleep, but it was her first awake giggle. Just a little chuckle that made my day.

We were playing with a bunny hand puppet passed on to Remi from Emlyn. I've done it before -- put the puppet on my hand and played with Rem. She's fascinated by it, watching the bunny's head, holding the bunny's hand, following the floppy ears. But today was special, because today the bunny made her giggle.

There hasn't been a repeat performance yet (though you can bet that as soon as Drake got home we had that puppet out). But it's only a matter of time. She's a happy baby, full of smiles, who will no doubt fill our home with laughter for years to come.


1 comment:

Ashley said...

OH MY GOD! So cute! I must bow down and pay homage to the Grand Poobah. The bunny ears are too much. I wish I could meet her and hold her for an hour so the head servant could take a nap.